Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add the sleep tile on my Dashboard?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I accidentally deleted sleep tracker from dashboard and would like it back! Please help. Re-syncing didn't work.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@IggyAL wrote:
I accidentally deleted sleep tracker from dashboard and would like it back! Please help. Re-syncing didn't work.

@IggyALClick on the green bars on the left of the Dashboard and that will display missing tiles.

Tiles Menu.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

@IggyAL wrote:

@IggyALClick on the green bars on the left of the Dashboard and that will display missing tiles.

Tiles Menu.jpg

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
I did the same thing! I uninstalled the fit bit app and reinstalled it and the sleep tracker was back on my dashboard. This was per my iPad.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did this and now sleep appears again on the dashboard on my PC but still not on my phone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@rtfranks A warm welcome to the Community! I would like you to make sure that you're logging into the same account than your Dashboard because that may be the reason. Are you seeing all your stats but sleep in the Dashboard? 

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Colinm39 I used your information to retrieve my exercise tile to iphone. All good now!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TaylorMe wrote:

Thank you Colinm39 I used your information to retrieve my exercise tile to iphone. All good now!

@TaylorMe Glad to help and now you have reinforced to others with your reply. Have a great 2016.  Colin

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cheers @Colinm39 you have a safe and happy 2016 too

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ardently delayed sleep tile I don't know how they it back

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cool I need help fast I go away today I need the sleep app back

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @SunsetRunner! In case you accidentally, remove the sleep tile from your online Dashboard, you just need to follow this procedure to add it back:

1. Click the Menu icon on the left side of the dashboard.
    User-added image
  2. Click the check box next to the tile you'd like to add.
  3. Click Done.

In case, you're using any of the apps then follow this procedure to add tiles back. Additionally, I've seen that most of the time when there's a tile missing is because the tracker was accidentally unpaired. So, you need to set it up again. Just follow this steps to link it again to your Dashboard. 

Apps set up

Computer set up

Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no green bars on the left side of the dashboard, what else I can do to get my step app back

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Jeannettesander! The procedure posted above is about removing the tiles in the online Dashboard. In case you're using an app, you should follow this procedure: 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. To hide tiles, tap the x or -  icon in the top left corner of the tile you want to hide.
  3. To show hidden tiles, tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the tile you want to show.
  4. To rearrange tiles, hold and drag the tile to a new location.
  5. Tap or click Done.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Best Answer

I do not have green buttons showing next to my dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. My sleep app is gone from my dashboard. I don't have the 3 green bars on the left hand side and I did follow the below instructions, but it doesn't display the sleep tile, only the tiles that I can currently see.  What else can I do?  I also deleted the app and then reinstalled it, and that didn't work either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @tvegan. I would like you to make sure that you're following the procedure mentioned above, in your online Dashboard. If you're editing your tiles on the app just tap and hold the tiles and you'll be able to edit them. 

Welcome to the Community @jojo80. This sounds weird. I would like you to make sure that you have a paired tracker to your Dashboard. If you do, just confirm that it tracks sleep if it doesn't, this is why it's not showing you this tile. 

Hope this helps! Let me know the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are no green bars to the left (right, top or bottom) of my Fitbit dashboard 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Alison2005! Thanks for the details mentioned. I would like you to make sure that you're editing the tiles on your online Dashboard. (You can see this on your Dashboard) 

If you're editing tiles on your app, then you just need to tap and hold and then you'll be able to tap a plus sign to add or minus sign to remove any. 

Hope this helps. I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The sleep tile was deleted from my dashboard.
There are no green bars on the left (or anywhere on my dashboard).
How do I retrieve the sleep tile to my dashboard?

Blessings
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Alison2005! Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing in your Dashboard? You can check this article to learn how to add an image to your post

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes