Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add the sleep tile on my Dashboard?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I accidentally deleted sleep tracker from dashboard and would like it back! Please help. Re-syncing didn't work.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
32 REPLIES 32
My sleep tile are working thank you
Best Answer
As requested...
Alison
Best Answer
0 Votes

On the windows 10 version of Dashboard the sleep tile is not present.  All of the suggestions refer to objects that are not present on my Windows 10 Dashboard.

I can see the information on my android smartphone Dashboard, but not on windows 10 version?  Please help.

Best Answer

The till for sleep was accidentally deleted. In dashboard there is no green bar...  how do I restore deleted title?

Best Answer

The solutions posted below do not work on my android phone or android tablets - there are no green bars anywhere, and tap and hold on a tile does nothing except open that tile after I've released it. 

Still no sign of the sleep tile, I have to go onto the website to see my sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too Dangermouse - no green bars & have to go to the website to see sleep stats. I'm gonna re-install the app...

Cheers,

Chris

Best Answer
0 Votes

That didn't help - but this did:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/How-do-I-add-sleep-to-my-Dashboard/m-p/3610360/...

Go to the 'Discover' tab/button, click 'Health & Fitness Stats', click the stat you want ('Sleep' for us) and then 'Add to Today'. Thanks to Silivia.

Cheers,

Chris

Best Answer

I accidentally deleted my sleep tile from my charge 3 Fitbit linked to my android phone. I have restarted my Fitbit and also relinked it. The sleep tile us nowhere to be found.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I fix the sleep app but the part that tells me when I am getting a text or
phone call it stop working
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for this!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If this picture is what a dashboard looks like, I don’t even have one. I have an iPhone 11. On the mobile device there is a list of activities with red circles and minus signs. No place to add, only to remove. No option anywhere, either on mobile phone or on FitBit watch to add a tile. No sleep tile and no edit option. Very frustrating. I only wanted this watch for 3 things: steps, heart rate, and sleep monitor. Can only get two of the three. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What green bars? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I lost heart rate and sleep tracker on my app even with restarting. Both are still on my Fitbit 3. Wont let me add tiles

Best Answer
0 Votes