Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't see steps on my dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get steps on my dashboard. How do I rectify this

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65

Steps and sleep are not there for me to pick them.  Both are gone.  Also there is no edit button on the bottom. There is one on the top that will bring up the list, but sleep and steps are not in the list. 

Best Answer
I ended up deleting the app and re installing. My problem was I needed to turn off Bluetooth before it would work
I ended up doing a chat with a rep from Fitbit to resolve
Hope that helps you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done that several times   I just tried again, no luck, but thanks for trying to help me.  I'm about ready to throw it in the garbage. 

Best Answer
Don’t do that. Go in the Fitbit web-site and start a chat.
They were very helpful and patient.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn’t work for me

Best Answer

I am also having trouble with my steps and sleep disappearing, just within the past half hour, and switching to calories.  I've read all the suggestions in the thread.  Interesting that so many are having this trouble, just this week.  I hope to find a solution quickly.

Best Answer

I’m also in the same boat - there’s nothing on on my dashboard and no “edit” option, all within the last half hour

Best Answer

Mine just came back. I have no idea what I did to make it come back or maybe it just happened but I did turn my phone off and back on and it didn’t do anything right away but about a half hour later it was back. So weird! I hope yours comes back too!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s so annoying!!

Best Answer

I'm guessing it's a glitch and it will come back later in the day.  I always look at my phone, but when I tried to look on my desktop, it said the server is unavailable.  I'm thinking they are working out a problem that will work itself out.  Good luck all!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried that.  Nothing is working.  My Inspire HR will not connect to Bluetooth and when I click on the edit button on the top, steps and sleep are not in the list.  SCREAM!!!!!

Best Answer

I just finished a chat.  He said I had done all the troubleshooting there is to do and offered me a 25 % discount on a new one online.  I got my Fitbit from my insurance company less than a year ago, but he said it is out of warranty. I don't want it for a watch.  The watch part still works.  So, in the garbage it goes. 

Best Answer

Mine disappeared about 15 minutes ago, exact same as yours. Tried updating the app but did not help.

Best Answer

I followed all the steps you gave to reset all the tiles that suddenly disappeared from my Fitbit Charge II app....

I went to the Fitbit app on my iPhone...

I clicked on Edit at the top right.....

Mine does not offer any options to add tiles to the Fitbit page.  Instead, it has a red circle with negative signs by each option to REMOVE.  It does not even show any of the tiles that I use on my Fitbit.  The large circle in the center should be STEPS.... It changed on its own without my request to CALORIES.  I have calories as a small tile. STAIRS is very important to me, and it is gone!!!  It does not come up in the edit options, and as I mentioned, none of the ones listed can be added (only REMOVE).  Please help!  Thank you!  Dianna

Best Answer

It is not available.  It only shows a few, and only to remove

Best Answer

Hi all, it happened to me couple hours ago - missing steps and sleep on the dashboard.  After update the Fitbit app from the App Store, then restart your iPhone, then open up the app and turn on Bluetooth, the tile for steps and sleep are back.  Hope it help.

Best Answer

Nooooo! Don’t throw it away yet! Mine came back! I don’t know how or why but done throw it away yet! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my I pad my steps have disappeared I’ve gone on to the app then dashboard then edit but can’t tap on them as there not there to rap onto please help it’s only showing Cala burnt

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine all came back about an hour later. Thank you, so much!🙃
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. The phone re-start was key for me 😀👍🏼

Best Answer
0 Votes