Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't see steps on my dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get steps on my dashboard. How do I rectify this

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65

Did this, worked for a while.  Then app stopped recording steps for 3 days now.  Do I have to wake up at midnight to write down the steps?  Seems your fitibit app is even worse than the watch.  It really makes me mad you lost the two days I walked a lot.  Looks like I'll have to go back to a Google, Amazfit Bip, or other watch and write down my steps every night.   You may find the remains of your "watch" sent to you in an envelope after I hit it with my 5 pound sledgehammer.  WHY ANYONE WOULD SPEND ANY MONEY ON THESE WATCHES IS A MYSTERY TO ME!   A completely frustrated, angry, and unsatisfied customer.  Never any reply from the company, only notices of others that have the same problems as I do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It looks like all fitbit does is give you notice of others with same problems in this forum.  NEVER any help!  Their support is MUCH WORSE than Amazfit Bip who actually helped.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought this WAS a chat.  Not throwing in garbage, smashing it with a sledgehammer!   No help from fitibit here for 5 years since 2017!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worst support I've ever seen.  No help since 2017, dozens of lost step days.  Looking at Google watches now since fitbit is pure crapola.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd hit it with a sledge then return it to them so they can pay you in full to follow the LEMON law.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hit it with a sledge, then buy something else.   They OBVIOUSLY do not care.  Any why would I care about food, water, or sleep when they cannot even save my steps????  What a waste of money. 

Best Answer
0 Votes