Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my Flex 2 - Where to buy a replacement?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have lost the chip black box of my fitbit flex 2 does anyone know the best place to buy a replacement. Hust had a look on Amazon an its £149! Anyone who can help find it cheaper?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Asiea  the part you're talking about is the tracker or pebble. It is the heart of your device and there is no replacement for it. The Flex 2 was discontinued, so places who do sell them are really raising the prices for them. Have you seen the new Inspire series? It is similar to the Flex, but it has numbers rather than dots.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Asiea  the part you're talking about is the tracker or pebble. It is the heart of your device and there is no replacement for it. The Flex 2 was discontinued, so places who do sell them are really raising the prices for them. Have you seen the new Inspire series? It is similar to the Flex, but it has numbers rather than dots.

Best Answer

Check eBay. That is where I got mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does inspire fit into flex 2 bracelet?

Will I need a new charger for Inspire?

Should I just get another flex2?

Do you work for fitbit?

Thanks for your help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @dp1650  the Inspire doesn't fit into the Flex 2 band and it takes a different charger. You might want to think about another style of Fitbit as the Flex 2 was discontinued in favor of the new Inspire family.

Might be a good time for members to know which people posting on the forums are Moderators or Fitbit Employees.  click to learn how

There are also Fitbit Community Council members, but they are not employees of Fitbit, merely members, like everyone else, who keep track of their steps.  click to learn more about CC

Best Answer
0 Votes