Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Flex 2 Discontinued?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just tried to order the Flex 2 off the fitbit website for our company wellness program, but it has been taken off the website. Does anyone know if it has been discontinued? 

Best Answer
100 REPLIES 100

Hello Liliya,

I just wanted to add my feedback on how much I like the Flex 2. Perhaps you could suggest that your marketing team re-read an ancient marketing text called "In Search or Excellence". The message is that there is no single way to define excellence. Every single potential customer is unique in some way. Some people value bulk and bling and are willing to pay for it. Many people think less is more. As I do. I already have a watch that meets my specific watch needs. No smartwatch will ever match that. I like the fact that the Flex 2 is small, waterproof, has an excellent iPhone app, and, above all, is reasonably priced. Many other people probably feel approximately the same way I do. Many of those people are speaking to you in this forum. At this point, my Flex 2 is still going strong. However, if it dies, there is nothing in the current Fitbit line that I would be willing to buy. Sorry. On the other hand, if you were to resume production of the Flex 2, or replace it with something very similar, I would be very interested. Thanks.

~~ Chris

Best Answer