Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual exercise not updating account stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been adding my circuit training exercises manually for about 6 weeks with no problems. For the last two days when I add the exercise manually, the “impact on your day” section doesn’t update, so the manual exercise does not contribute to my calories burned, active minutes, etc. How do I fix this?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ses27822, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post, seems odd that this issue is affecting your account. To better assist you with this and because this is more related to the Fitbit app instead of your Flex 2, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using to check the Fitbit app? Or are you using Fitbit.com site? Did you experienced this issue in the past or just in the last 3 days? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the OS version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your help! I am using the Fitbit app for iPhone. I will try the steps that you outlined and see if that solves the problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried all of the steps you outlined but am still having the same problem. To answer your previous question, yes this has only been happening for the last 3 days. I have logged manual workouts for the last 6 weeks without any problems until this week. Thanks again for your help 

Best Answer
0 Votes