Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved to Google account and now flex 2 won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I moved over to the Google account on 1st September 2023, as flex 2 wouldn't sync.

It synced for 2 days and now won't sync at all.

Have I missed a setting to enable the synchronisation?

Thanks

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Queenie10 I doubt the move has anything to do with you syncing issue. My usual fix is to go to your Phones bluetooth settings, unpair the Flex 2 if it shows as paired, then turn bluetooth off and restart your phone. Also Restart your Tracker  . Then go back k to your phone's Bluetooth sett8ngs and turn bluetooth back  on (but DON'T try to pair Your Flex 2). Go to the fit it app and try syncing again. If that fails try THIS Help Article on syncing issues.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Queenie10 I doubt the move has anything to do with you syncing issue. My usual fix is to go to your Phones bluetooth settings, unpair the Flex 2 if it shows as paired, then turn bluetooth off and restart your phone. Also Restart your Tracker  . Then go back k to your phone's Bluetooth sett8ngs and turn bluetooth back  on (but DON'T try to pair Your Flex 2). Go to the fit it app and try syncing again. If that fails try THIS Help Article on syncing issues.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer