Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Flex2 will not synchronize with Bluetooth or a dongle.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Flex 2 will not pair in Bluetooth with my laptop.  I have tried pairing in Windows 10 settings -> devices.  I have downloaded the latest Bluetooth drivers to my Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11 wireless adapter.  I have checked the option that makes my laptop device visible in Bluetooth.  After trying to pair a number of times I turned off Bluetooth, retrieved an antenna (dongle) that I had used with the original Fitbit.  The dongle was automatically configured as a Fitbit Base Station.  The Fitbit app will partially recognize that I want to sync in the classic mode, but subsequently suggests that I buy a dongle.  What information am I missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I just had the same problem.  Found somewhere on this forum that said “just resist your flex 2” with no explanation of how.  Found the answer finally!   Get the charger for your flex 2 and plug it in. Then put your flex 2 on the charger.  While plugged in push the reset button on the charger 3 times within 5 seconds.  Each time you press the button you should the red light on the Flex 2 flash and the unit vibrate.  After the third time all the lights should flash once. Fixed my flex 2 immediately!   Oh, by the way, the reset button on the backside of the charger is almost invisible. In all the years I’ve owned mine, I’d never even noticed it.  Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried your solution with Bluetooth and later with the antenna (dongle), but without success.  However, I appreciate your advice and now I know how to reset my tracker.  I must find a way to describe my issue to Qualcomm to see whether they have helpful advice.  Wish me luck.  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes