Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit review (Fitbit Blaze, Charge HR, Flex, Versa)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit,

As an long time customer and Fitbit user i want to post my review, so you can improve your products.

I have used many of your devices, Fitbit Flex, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa over 5 years, and now i'm moving from fitbit for various reasons. I want to provide constructive review so you can improve.

The good:

- Desktop app, web dashboard.

- Accurate readings 

- Reliable data

- Ability to export data

- Forum with active users and support

- Good documentation and know how's

- Good interface

The Bad:

- Overpriced products (compared to competitors)

- Bad quality of the products ( not durable materials like flex and charge hr strips, battery issues - i have replaced 3 batteries on 2 blaze devices )

- Sync and connection issues (for all products syncing is clumsy, often has issues regardless of all the support, notifications are not reliable, often delayed if they come at all.

- Battery drains due to bad software.

- Fitbit Premium, you charge for something that other offer for free.

- Removed functions, you remove functions like ability to track blood pressure and others useful things

- Slow Pulse readings if at all when working out (i do 10 min rowing machine and blaze didn't realized i have working out at all, it only detects my HR after i stop and even if i manually start workout, it does not recognise my pulse while working out, regardless of the countless attempts of position, tightness and so on).

- Sleep is not accurate at all, i sleep for 9 hours and Fitbit reports 7.3, sometimes it doesn't even notice i have slept at all lately. 

- With each new fitbit app software, the app is getting worse with more and more issues.

After i moved to other companies, like Garmin and Huawei, i felt like i moved 10 years ahead in time. It's like i'm in different age, their products work so much better in software and the quality feels much much better.

I really hope you do improve as i like Fitbit as concept, but for the price you ask on your products, you don't deliver the quality expected.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0