Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Flex won't respond when is out of the charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All 5 lights flashing when in charger but does nothing when not in charger. No response when tapped. Have tried the steps to resetting (paper clip in hole for 4 seconds) a couple times and no result. Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @BettyB79  the Flex original, which it seems you have, is quite a few years retired. It could be that it's just reach the end of life. Before mine died, I had to restart it a few times each time I recharged it. Is it still able to sync the data to the app and server?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, no it’s not doing any syncing I’m afraid. Guessing it may have died 😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Flex has also stopped syncing. Wonder if something has changed in the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has stopped syncing as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm just ticked. It's  the type of device that's simple and compact. I wear the piece  in my sock (or bra), that's right I don't use the rubber bracelet. All I'm interested in is tracking my steps and counting calories, you know the KISS principle. The newer stuff is too convoluted and glitzy and darn it now this little gadget is becoming  obsolete. Why can't fit bit keep making it HELLO!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@susieserb   the Inspire 2 has the optional clip, so you might just like it.

Best Answer

Awe TY..I wear nice jewelry (like all the time 😊) and don't want this type  of stuff to show. So to clip means an added element to contend with. The Flex  has that awesome little chip that can slide into my undergarments or socks.  I just keep buying them off of eBay till IDK...sigh.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@susieserb  you don't have to use the clip. With the Inspire 2, it has the pebble piece, like your Flex. The clip is for those wanting to put it on their wasit band, pocket or bra.

Best Answer

Really!! Going to search for a pic!!

AND again TY!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes