Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFitnessPal food log not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My food log from MyFitnessPal is not showing up on my Fitbit app. It did in the past. How do I get it to show up now? MyFitnessPal shows my Fitbit steps on it. So it is connected.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
50 REPLIES 50

It seems nobody is caring about the sync issue 

Best Answer

My missus and I have been having the same issue since yesterday! 

Also why is this not a smooth 2 way sync that works from both apps? That would be so much more convenient.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, we care. It’s just that’s there are multiple posts across the iOS forum and individual Fitbit forums to reconnoiter. 

My account started acting up yesterday morning after the latest Fitbit app updated. I didn’t update my phone to iOS 13.5 until last night, so this problem predated that. This is a Fitbit issue, not an iOS issue.  Yesterday, breakfast inputted to MyFitnessPal synced, but the rest of the day’s meals didn’t. Nothing I did helped.  Curiously,  yesterday’s meals slowly synced today, the last of them in the last hour (5:00PM, Tuesday). None of today’s have, as of yet.  Also, my morning walk of some 12,000+ steps was slow to sync with MyFitnessPal. Some 5000+ steps appeared shortly after I finalized the exercise, but the remaining 7000+ steps of the walk didn’t appear for a couple of hours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi it looks like there is now a sync issue between fitbit on android and myfitnesspal. It was working perfectly up until breakfast today now not logging meals. I tried revoking didn't work. Then tried reinstalling both apps, didt work. Are Fitbit working to resolve sync issues? 

Best Answer

Also experiencing this. Tried re-linking and did not help. Any solution to this yet?

Best Answer

I tried all that was suggested and even deleted the apps and reinstalled and still not able to sync my food from MyFitness Pal to Fitbit.  I also made sure they were connected to begin with which said they were.

Just wanted to add that it was synced up until a couple days ago and I have not changed anything and the day after it

just stopped syncing my food

Best Answer

Agreed!  I am having the same issue where it just stopped syncing and I have tried everything and I am still waiting for support to get back to me.  I hope we both find a solution soon

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is also exactly whats happened to me... Didn't update IOS until last night over night, and this started after breakfast yesterday... I've tried everything I've read online to get this to resolve with no answers... Last night my fitbit was also have trouble counting my steps (I took at least 200 around the house to try and get it to count to my goal and it just wouldn't count them - maybe 5 at a time out of every 20-25??)... This sucks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
mine is working have you signed in and out or unpairs fitbit and
myfitnesspal? that can solve it,
Best Answer
0 Votes

Been working on this for the past two hours. Unlinked and relinked twice. Everything is synced, except the food log from MFP... very annoying! It worked fine yesterday, however it was a little slow. Also if I try to look at yesterday’s meals in Fitbit, it just spins. I really hope Fitbit fixes this! Otherwise don’t make the MFP app compatible! 

Best Answer

For those not yet aware, it seems this problem is at the MFP end and they are aware of it. See the update from Fitbit in this thread:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/MyFitnessPal-not-syncing-to-Fitbit-5-26/m-p...

Best Answer