Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to add yoga to Flex (exercise shortcut setting is not there)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone,

I've just set up a Fitbit Flex today, and want to use it for yoga. I've read a number of other forum posts which say to add yoga, all I need to do is use the exercise shortcut option in settings. 

Sounds simple, right? However I've checked the settings for the tracker in both the dashboard online, and the app on my phone, and there is no exercise shortcut setting to be seen.

Help!!

Thanks,

Jack

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sorry, but I don't think the Flex (discontinued for several years) has the Exercise App with exercise shortcuts.  The only exercise sessions that would be automatically recorded are ones auto-recognized, if the Flex has those. 

But you can manually log workouts after-the-fact if you wish.  See How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app? 

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry, but I don't think the Flex (discontinued for several years) has the Exercise App with exercise shortcuts.  The only exercise sessions that would be automatically recorded are ones auto-recognized, if the Flex has those. 

But you can manually log workouts after-the-fact if you wish.  See How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app? 

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thanks Johnny, that's a shame I can't log yoga on it directly. But I'll do it manually - thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes