Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

None of my devices want to reconnect the tracker. When are we going to get a fix for the glitch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Long story short I disabled my tracker from my account, because I was having a lot of trouble with it syncing. I've been trying reconnect the tracker to my account, and it doesn't want to connect to any of the devices that I have the app on(iPhone XR, Android tablet, Windows Computer), it's stuck on "Searching, and Not Working". I've tried everything from restarting the device, turning the Bluetooth off and on, doing a fresh reboot restart with the charger and paperclip. I spoke to someone from Fitbit, and we came to the conclusion there is a glitch in the app.  When are we going to get a fix for this, my fitbit is more or less useless, because of this.

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Same. Ugh!

Best Answer

I am having the same problem with my fitbit.  I HAD it connected and then lost the fitbit so I took it off my account.  I later found it (lucky me!) but am not able to get it to upload again.  My tracker is "found" but I can't get past the next step (it vibrates but nothing else happens).

Best Answer

Same here. I have tried everything, but my Flex wont sync. I feel like they are trying to force us to upgrade.

Best Answer

I think I'm in the same boat ----- Hope this makes you feel better about your issue. I'm hopeful someone will provide us with some guidance and a workable solution.  No suggestions to upgrade or buy another tracker wanted or needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to uninstall and reinstall. I thought all my history would be lost, but it wasn't. Works great now. Good luck everyone with this issue. Frustrating!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am afraid to uninstall and reinstall.  At least my Zip still syncs.
Best Answer

If your tracker is not communicating with your phone to sync, why would you think it will communicate with the phone slurring a setup. 

First step is to remove the tracker from your phones bluetooth, you have removed it from your Fitbit account. 

We now want to remove the tracker from every other devices Bluetooth if the device is nearby, many have said they tried several phones. 

Let's check for phone updates, Fitbit app updates, shut phone off and restart tracker. 

Now try the setup again. 

If you still have issues. Please include the phone model. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well thanks for the snark.
Incidentally I already did all of that.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry my comment was not directed to any individual @Liz022070 

I was simply saying what the first steps in trobleshooting would be. Since not many actually posted what they tried. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t seem to connect my Flex to my iPhone 6. Tried everything above:

- reboot phone

- reboot Flex

- turn off Bluetooth 

- still nothing 

- use dongle on laptop

And it does show lights and holds charge. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My app told me to update, so I did, this was back in mid-December and ever since I have had the same issue as the rest of you are having.  I too have tried everything suggested by Fitbit.  I even bought a new "used" fitbit of the same model and it would work for a day or two and then not.  So now I have two of them, and neither tracker records/saves my steps.  So frustrating.  What is next, changing companies?  Is there a date for a fix with the app?  (Below it says they spoke to representative who said glitch in app).

Best Answer
0 Votes