Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching ... I can't set up my flex :(

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I got my flex on Tuesday and was so excited to start but my phone just searches and can't find it 😞 I have reset, charged for hours, tried on my laptop, turned my phone off and on again, deleted and reloaded the app ... Please can someone tell me a magic trick?! iPhone 6s if that makes a difference ... Thanks in advance 🤓
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I am having the same problem. Received my Fitbit Flex from Amazon Tuesday. I have charged the Fitbit. I have reset the Fitbit. It will not pair with the App on my iPhone 6s. It just searches. I even turned off and restarted my phone.

Best Answer
Have you had any luck yet?? Think I will have to ask Amazon to refund 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see our Community is growing @Hkm77 @nbremner2662! Welcome! Man HappyBefore setting up your trackers I'd appreciate you verify the following:

1. Your iOS software is updated to the latest version. Verify by going to Settings > General > Software Update to check for updates. 
2. Bluetooth is enabled in iOS settings. Bluetooth must be enabled in order to sync your tracker to your iOS device. 
3. The tracker is not already paired to your account. 

Once you have verified the requirements above please try the following steps: 

1. Restart your tracker by following these instructions
2. After your tracker has restarted, reboot your iOS device. 
3. Open the Fitbit app, tap "Join Fitbit,” and then proceed through the setup process. 

I hope this helps, keep me posted! Robot Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I have tried all of these steps multiple times and i still can not get my flex to set up on my phone.  Any other ideas.

Thank you  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem and can not get it to resolve I have tried everything.

Best Answer
0 Votes