Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still wishing for a Flex 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am desperately trying to stay loyal to Fitbit but don’t want another watch. The current fitbit designs aren’t appealing to me and I like the option of wearing different watches. I’ve searched high and low for a Flex 2 replacement and it does not exist. With so many people requesting a discreet fitness tracker that can be worn WITH a watch, please bring back the flex!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Agree. i just need a tracker for my steps and some other healthy activities including swimming, and my Flex 2 has done just that ! And it has accompanied me for almost 10 years now. 
Its slim armband design is really nice, I bought many armband styles. 
Unfortunately, all good stuffs must come to an end. Sadly, I dropped it and it shattered a few weeks ago. Although I tried to fix it and it worked for a while. Now it’s not working. 

i would love to buy another one like this.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Agree. i just need a tracker for my steps and some other healthy activities including swimming, and my Flex 2 has done just that ! And it has accompanied me for almost 10 years now. 
Its slim armband design is really nice, I bought many armband styles. 
Unfortunately, all good stuffs must come to an end. Sadly, I dropped it and it shattered a few weeks ago. Although I tried to fix it and it worked for a while. Now it’s not working. 

i would love to buy another one like this.

Best Answer

I am still using my Flex 2. It lasts 3-4 days depending on how much I exercise those days. I bought the XL straps so I keep my Flex 2 out of the way on my ankle. I don't wear anything on my wrists often, but when I do, it's one of my mechanical watches. Not everything needs to be smart.

One day, I hope Fitbit go back to basics and release a Flex 3 that includes a heart rate monitor. I'd be happy if they just re-released a Flex 2 so there's a fresh battery.

Best Answer

I agree with you. In addition of wearing watches it can be used for water aerobics. When I purchased the Flex 2 it and Flex were the only trackers that could be used in water.

Best Answer

I am still using my faithful Flex 2-my daughter found me one online a couple of years ago to replace my dead 1. It does my walks, swims and cycles without me trying to find the right exercise bit, start then stop it!! For swimming I don't have my glasses on but don't need to do anything with Flex 2, just swim and tap end of pool each length, then look at my phone later to see how I did. I got an Inspire 3 but it keeps changing exercise whilst I am doing it-hasn't registered my swimming sessions and doesn't cope with cycling at all well--bring out a Flex 3 please,xx

Best Answer

I was dismayed to read Flex 2 is no longer available.  I just bought mine for $139 and I love it.  I agree with earlier comments I want a tracker that is low profile.  Hope this one last 10 years.  My first Flex lasted about 8 years and could no longer hold a charge longer that 6-8 hours.  Very happy with the Flex 2

Best Answer

I want the same....too bad Fitbit doesn't seem to listen to what we want.  I love the small size, and am not looking for a large bulky watch to wear of sleep in

Best Answer

Psst, it does exist actually. But I am not allowed to say it here. It's from the far east, if you're looking online, you might find it. However, I am still in doubt whether it matches the original Fitbit. Everything else looks the same

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wonder if it will have the back up or support or whatever it is so that it works and we can see what we have done----- cycle, swim, etc. From what I gather if/when do an upgrade you could loose the Flex2- I seemed to--couldn't get any info of what I dad done, did lots of resets and whoopppppie  she is working again, I can see what I have swum, cycles and walked-- not in the great detail that I used to have but enough-blank spaces for heart etc but don't need/want that..  I can happily swim today knowing that my trusty friend will say how many lengths I did, xx xx

Best Answer
0 Votes