Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing my Fitbit after not using in awhile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't used my fitbit in a couple of months. Recently I wanted to start wearing it again so I charged it up and re downloaded the app on my phone. It won't synch with my phone now though.. Is there something differently I need to do?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

Hello. I have a charge HR. It's charged and working perfectly. I'm having a problem with synching. I haven't used it for anlomost almost month. Started using it recently but it's taking forever to sync and it's not picking up my steps and workouts. What do I do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
First I would probably restart your fitbit holding down the button for
10-20 seconds if that doesn't work try doing it plugged in, and you'll see
the fitbit logo. Try to sync after that. If it doesn't work after that shut
down your phone and try syncing. I had to do this with my charge HR.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Also, if you are using a phone to sync, make sure the fitbit app is up to date.

--- Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
Flex (Christmas 2014), ChargeHR (Christmas 2015). Wife is using the Flex now! Nope, that Flex has died. Alta ordered 12/15/16 as Flex replacement. So far, she likes it. Nope, alta battery only lasts 2 days, started at 7. Support contacted 12/7/17. Hope warranty covers it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Lost my phone. Not able to configure my charger2 to the new iPhone using my email I’d already configured.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit 2 time and date are not right because I used it when I was in overseas.How would I change time and date here?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit works, but I can’t sync it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Haven’t used my Fitbit for a while ,the time and date is wrong,can’t get my Bluetooth to sync with it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Syncing my Fitbit will not sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I start my Fitbit charger 3 after not using it for awhile

Best Answer
0 Votes
I managed to do it by pretending it was a new one and called it Fitbit 2.
However l went on a cruise in August and left it at home ( for obvious reasons) when I charged it and put it on it worked straight away.
Best of luck Jenny
Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't used my fitbit for a few weeks.. After charging it, the screen will not come up.   What do i do next?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello there, I can only tell you what I did. I called it fit bit two and synched it under that name. Hope that helps. Jenny
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not used my Alta in almost 3 years and now when I try to charge it, it charges but works only while it charges. When removed from charging, it just goes blank. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not able to put time right

Best Answer
0 Votes

I havent used my charge 3 for a few months. When i try to charge, nothing comes out at the screen. I try to push the reset button but it just vibrates non stop. Ive tried just connecting it to tue charger for about 1 hour but nothing happens.

Best Answer

I haven't used my fitbit charge 3 since November. Have tried to charge it and it vibrates when connected to the charger but icon doesnt show and it won't come on either. Have charged for over 2 hours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't used my fitbit charge 3 since November. Have tried to charge it and it vibrates when connected to the charger but icon doesnt show and it won't come on either. Have charged for over 2 hours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amzam, did you get this sorted out. Having exact same issues

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Azam83ak did you ever get this sorted. I have exact same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have not used my fitbit for awhile and to know how to restart

Best Answer
0 Votes