Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two sets of lights blink when plugged in

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently pulled my old Flex out for my daughter to wear and when I went to plug it in, these two sets of lights blink.  The two right and two left (middle stays off) blink on and off at a rate of about a 1 second.   I tried resetting it, tapping it in/out of sleep mode, and letting it stayed plugged in for a while.  When unplugged, the tracker is completely unresponsive.  Is there any way to make it functional again?

IMG_20191226_043314-2.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've never had a Flex, but looking at the Help section

What do the light patterns mean on my Flex or Flex 2? 

it looks like those indicate the charging progress, each light for 20%.  I expect all 5 lights came on by now and it is fully charged.

You or your daughter might want to review the Flex help section, including like to on-line manual

https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&p=flex

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I've never had a Flex, but looking at the Help section

What do the light patterns mean on my Flex or Flex 2? 

it looks like those indicate the charging progress, each light for 20%.  I expect all 5 lights came on by now and it is fully charged.

You or your daughter might want to review the Flex help section, including like to on-line manual

https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&p=flex

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I have had several flex's over the years. When charging, the lights go in a sequential order. These are lights 1,2,4,5 and it has been plugged in and blinking for 4 days now.  I would also assume that it is fully charged by now, but as soon as I remove it from the charger it goes back to unresponsive.  I am assuming it's not completely stuck in sleep mode either.

Best Answer