Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Fitbit flex 2, wont reset just gets hot in charger!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As the title suggests really, my partners flex 2 (purchased new last April) has decided it doesn't want to play any more. Her phone can't pick it up to sync, there are no lights whatsoever on it it won't vibrate and seems to be dead as a door nail! I am assuming the charger is fine as when it's placed on charge it gets very warm but nothing else happens!

I have tried the 3 resets in a row trick - nothing

plugged in and left to charge - nothing

Im at a bit of a loss to know what to do now but have had a good look here and elsewhere on the internet and can't seem to find any answers. Any help would be greatley appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4 am-8 pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6 am-5 pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for that, I have just had a live webchat with them and they went through the normal trouble shooting things like checking the contacts are clean and try plugging it in to different power sources etc but then they asked where I got it from and as soon as I said ebay (it was purchased as a brand new item (unwanted present) it was completely wrapped in cellophane and we havent had any problem up until now but they just said that it's not from a authorised seller so they can't help. Rather annoying considering I purchased this to replace a £8 Chinese smart watch that actually was fine and still works even though its 4 years old but we've only managed just under 10 months with the Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's hard when that happens, @Bigfacedave  but eBay isn't an authorized retailer, which happens. People selling on eBay don't always know about this. If I had an unwanted gift, I would have returned it to the place that sold it for store credit. Guess the owner didn't think of that. Sorry this happened to you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes