Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibrating for an alarm, but no alarm set

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So for the last week and a half my fitbit vibrates for an alarm at 1am every morning. The thing is no alarm has ever been set for that time and there are no current alarms set for my device. I'm not sure how to get this to stop so any advice or fixes for this are super appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Are you sure it's an alarm and not notification of your daily goal being met? If your daily goal was a small number of calories then these could be burned within an hour of the midnight reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the same issue with my Fitbit Versa 2.  I had an alarm go off almost every night around 1am.  regardless of if it was on my wrist, on the charger or elsewhere, the watch would vibrate with an alarm.  After several attempts at factory resetting, deleting the app, every single solution that Fitbit provided me, i finally was provided a replacement by Fitbit. Mind you, i had to wake up in the middle of the night to take a picture of the watch showing that it was indeed an alarm and a photo of what my watch showed as a get up and move reminder, in addition to a screen shot of my phone showing that there were no alarms set for 1am...  Unfortunately for me, it started again yesterday morning after about a month of wearing the replacement.  I have looked at all of my apps to make sure I don't have an alarm set, there is nothing set in my Fitbit App... I have no idea what is going on, but it is driving me crazy waking me up in the middle of the night.  So frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Steve,  my daily goals being met is a brief vibration, which has fireworks in the background... the alarm goes off regardless if it is on my wrist or not.

Best Answer
0 Votes