Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't find a way to re-connect my Flex 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In early January my Flex 2 didn't sync anyore. I've checked and tried out all help suggestions from simple to advancedstarting with switching bluetooth off and on. Further de- and reinstalled the app, reset the the tracker and as nothing worked in a last attempt I disconnected the tracker from the app.
Since then, I have found no way to connect it again. Not on my Android phone, not on the iPad. On both devices once I follow the installation process, it shows my tracker as "found", and immediately tries to connect. No joy, after a while "Try again" shows up with three ridiculous tips as making sure the tracker is charged, having no other trackers close by or switchign off/ on bluetooth.
Can anyone from support tell me what is wrong please? And please don't suggest to update the app or such...
Thanks.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

If you want help from Customer Support you will need to contact them directly. I'd also suggest trying to restart the Flex 2 several more times if you only did it once.

Customer Support 

Restart your Tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I’ve went to all of these steps ever so often. But thank you for the link, I’ve tried to find out how to contact someone with little success before. Now, the live chat link has worked, thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello i have exactly the same problem since 2 days

I have tried several time and not pairing with my phone anymore

Someone can help plz

Best Answer