Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't turn off alarm

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

since the app updated I can't find where to add or edit alarms and bow I can't prevent it from going off at 4:15 in the morning! how to turn it off on new app?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

On the main "today" tab of the dashboard, select your profile image at the top left of the screen, then select your fitbit. You will then be on the device settings where you'll find the alarms.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

On the main "today" tab of the dashboard, select your profile image at the top left of the screen, then select your fitbit. You will then be on the device settings where you'll find the alarms.

Best Answer

I have the same problem on my charge 3 . The reply doesn’t address my Fitbit though. I get to the apps alarms but can’t do anything from there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update for charge 3. Change the alarm off and on via the fitbit watch/device. Wake up fitbit watch, scroll right to left untill you see the ALARMS. Scroll up and turn on or off, maybe more that one alarm set, so scroll down to each alarm. Then go to fitbit app and sync app to watch. Sorted 👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you delete an alarm? I know how to turn off, but I want it gone. 

Best Answer

I Have a Fitbit Versa, I cant turn an Alarm off that is going off every day as it is not on my alarm list. I've been on the dashboard and looked for a silent alarm tab however that is not there either. it only started 3 days ago. I do not have Alexa so it hasn't been set from there. can somebody please help. 

Thank you.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem with my Versa 3! I deleted my 6:00 Monday-Friday alarm, but it still goes off without fail. This teacher on summer break needs to know how to stop the alarm! Please help!

Best Answer

Can’t delete alarm this way - only uninstall alarm app

Best Answer
0 Votes

This helped alot thank you so much steve

Best Answer
0 Votes