Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit flex 2 nou , desigilat nu se incarca .

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

salutare comunitate . 

am cumparat si eu un fitbit flex 2 nou nout. toate bune si frumose , l-am desigilat l-am sincronizat cu telefonul si mi-a solicitat incarcarea ca era bateria moarta . la incarcare sta un bec alb aprins care face intermitent lumina si nu se incarca deloc.l-am lasat si doua zile la incarcat si nimic. 

colac peste pupaza am cumparat o a doua bratara sigilata crezand ca am o nesansa...si surpriza..ambele au aceeasi problema. nu se incarca nici un procent. va rog daca cineva a intalnit probleme asemanatoare sa-mi raspunda. p.s am incercat resetare nu merge (force reset sau hard **ahem** se zice ) . sper fiind ambele abia activate sa existe o solutie sa mi fie inlocuite . mentionez ca tiganul de la care le-am cumparat online nu este un magazin oficial. este un oarecare de pe net. dar produsele au venit sigilate , originale etc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @CozmaVlad88, welcome on board. We currently aren't staffed to provide support in Romanian within the Community Forums.

We currently support French, Italian, Spanish, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and English. Hopefully we can support more locales in the future.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here. Please stay tuned to your inbox, someone will reach out to you as soon as possible since due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

In the meantime, I'd recommend to take a look at the help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?  

We look forward to getting you back on track. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @CozmaVlad88, welcome on board. We currently aren't staffed to provide support in Romanian within the Community Forums.

We currently support French, Italian, Spanish, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and English. Hopefully we can support more locales in the future.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here. Please stay tuned to your inbox, someone will reach out to you as soon as possible since due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

In the meantime, I'd recommend to take a look at the help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?  

We look forward to getting you back on track. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes