Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my old Flex still works great but since 9/23/2020 it won't connect or synch up with my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i have the original flex that has worked great for at least 8 years or so.   as of Sept. 23, 2020.   it stopped synching up with my phone.   now i have up graded my phone and i can't even find my account!  I have deleted and reloaded the app.  still no connection?   i did it again,  finally found my account but still can't it can't find my tracker? whats next?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Original Flex user here too!  Glad I'm not the only one.  😊  My issue is more with the battery level being very inconsistent.  Charging and it appears to be fully charged and then go for a walk, get back after 2 miles and it's dead.  UGH!  place in my charger and it blinks 4 dots.  wth?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has been having issues today too! I haven't used it for a couple of months, plugged it in and it doesn't seem to want to charge. The software is syncing just fine on my phone, the steps are accurate, but the battery is the issue. Not recognizing it somehow. Is there a fix for this!? Anyone? lol 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having a problem syncing and I ended up having to get replacement for the Fitbit and a new charger!! Got it today so I am charging it and hopefully all is well when I can get it to sync with my iPhone. Both were free. They have excellent customer service. I wanted a new band too but they don't have any to sell. So off to Amazon I go. Hope this helps, liz

Best Answer

I was having a problem syncing and I ended up having to get replacement for the Fitbit and a new charger!! Got it today so I am charging it and hopefully all is well when I can get it to sync with my iPhone. Both were free. They have excellent customer service. I wanted a new band too but they don't have any to sell. So off to Amazon I go. Hope this helps, liz

Best Answer
0 Votes