Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no lights on my flex2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anybody have any problems with their flex2 lights?  All of my lights were working fine, and in the middle of the day, they died completely.  It still syncs with my phone and keeps track of my steps, but no light indicators.  Haven't tried it in the pool to see if it keeps track of swimming yet.  My battery is showing as fully charged.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Are you charging it in an outlet?  If so, sometimes the plug that connect to the outlet goes bad.  Perhaps check with another plug.  I am now using a Garmin device and love it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply. Yes, in fact, I had tried to charge my Flex 2 device both on various wall outlets and via the USB on my computer. Again, there were no lights. I, just, spoke to a Technical Support person from Fitbit. He informed me that my device is, indeed, not working anymore. All in all, I am (still) happy with this product that lasted 4 years for me (instead of the the 18 months that was indicated by another person).

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's good longevity, mine still holding on too! That's the best device
because the other's give up sooner! Hope you can find another one or
upgrade! I like the Charge3 as well for the stairs! Lost my Flex2 and got
the Ch 3! Then about a week after receiving it found the Flex2 that I lost!
It was still in the Park!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Wow! You lucked out there. At least, you found yours in the park and it’s functioning still.

Called the Fitbit tech this morning, and he confirmed that my Flex 2 is (indeed) “dead”. Ended up upgrading to Fitbit Aspire HR. I didn’t want to spend too much. Not sure how “good” this device would be.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried that device and didn't like it! After having the Charge3 the
Inspire HR wasn't for me, got spoiled with the "stairs" read up on the
"devices" and choose what you want to keep track on! Happy stepping!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the tip. I shall give that device a chance. Hopefully, I can return the Fitbit Inspire HR if I don’t like it. Wishing you the best.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
You're Welcome!
I like Charge 3
Best Answer
0 Votes