Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth unable to communicate with Flex...RESOLVED!!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For 3 days my Flex would not sync to my device/phone/app. The app would give me an error with bluetooth when trying to add a device and my bluetooth  would say Unable to commincate with Flex. Woman Mad

I went online to see if I can try to get help from people that were having the same issue and all thou their were a lot of discussion out there, I was still having issues and I tried just about everything.  From turning my bluetooth off and on, uninstalling and installing the fitbit app,resetting the my fitbit flex, to checking if my android (Note5) and app were up to date. AND NOTHING!!!!  Woman Sad

BUT...I didn't try this...nor did i see it anywhere...and if it was out in the discussions, I missed this part. During the 3 days between the times I had to mess with my Flex, never did I think to restart my device. Device meaning my phone/Note5. Woman Embarassed Once I restarted my phone, I was able to bluetooth my flex, and add it to the app like I was a pro at it. I was also happy to see that my past history was still there, except for the 3 days where it did not sync to the app, but either way, I am glad that it is finally sync to my phone and tracking my every move!!! Woman Very Happy

Hope this helps some people that are going on-line and hunting to resolve this problem!!!  Woman Happy

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3
This fixed mine too! My three missing days did sync up once it got working again, except for an excessive sleep log. . . .
Best Answer

Wow this worked for me too.  I went through customer service and they were nice enough to send me a new fitbit tracker because we tried everything. Great now I have two fitbit trackers that will not sync with my phone. I guess I never power down my phone but it worked and thank you for your post.

Best Answer

I have tried several times to restart my phone.  It did not help my Fitbit device at all.  Still not RESOLVED!

Best Answer