Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double tap not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I rcd a Fitbit Flex for Xmas and am really frustrated trying to set it up. I have it attached to the charger and all 5 lights are blinking - so it should be charged, right? When I put it into the wristband and double tap nothing happens. Is this defective or am I doing somehting wrong?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community @paulaod. Yes, at the moment of seeing 5 solid lights it means that your tracker is fully charged. Now, if it is not illuminating at the moment of taking out of the charging cable I recommend Restarting your Flex. If by doing this it keeps without illuminating, feel free to contact our Support Team.

Let me know the outcome! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mt fitbit shows charged, but on tapping no display. I have tried restarting my device, but it is of no help. Can someone recommend? 

Best Answer

I've been using the flex for a while, all of the sudden the double-top stopped working and doesn't wake up.  The flex is fully charged, the app sees the device and sync's fine, but won't track steps all of the sudden.  I have tried the factory reset, but syncing to phone requires it to be plugged into the USB, cannot do set up on its own.  any solutions?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, did anyone else figure it out what should we do next to fix this out?
I have trying the whole day and night, but still my fitbit flex is not responding / light-up, when I double-tap or even tripple tap it!
But it do illuminating when it is connected to the charger.

PLS HELP 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes