Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding my lost Flex

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there- I've lost my fitbit but it is still syncing to my phone. Does anyone have any tips on how to narrow down where it is? Thanks!

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
142 REPLIES 142
I'm thinking the battery is way low in your FB and lightblue was unable to sustain the connection? Just a guess. Hope you have success- now if only I could find my Disney Magic band the same way.....

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Lol!!! I did find it through another app 🙂

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Thank you for the suggestion to download the Bluebeam app. On download I had hoped to find instructions to use it. I did not. I tried to use it. It did acknowledge my Fitbit flex, but didn't shoes any "beam" of connection. i too will have to make a decision Replace on not. Since I have started using this particular Fitbit, I have found it off my wrist 3 times. I find ithat when i wear It according to the instructions (leaving a 1-2 finger gap.) is when I lose it. When I were it tighter/closer to my wrist it does not fall off.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I lost my FitBit Flex about a month ago I had gone to the movies at the Cineplex Theatre at 10 Dundas East in Toronto and as I was on my way home realized it was no longer on my wrist. I thought it was gone forever until someone suggested I contact FitBit. I am a senior and am extremely upset at this loss. Can anything be done to get this back? I have only found the avenue to help get my Flex back. Any other suggestions???

Best Answer
0 Votes
Great solution! My bad!!! In rushing to get away for a few days, I did not take the time to do a deep search at the time. Now it is not charged. I treat my Fit Bit like gold. I'm disabled. It has been such an asset in tracking sleep patterns. I also need to keep my physical activity at a low level at least 4 days out of the week. Like most of us, we LOVE IUR FITBIT'S I have found that if I wear it as loose as advised, it comes off my wrist when I am doing house work or "digging" through a box. Does anyone else have the same experience? Thank you for your suggestion. If I ever find it, I will not let anything deter me from finding it right there and then.
Best Answer

I've had my Flex for over a year and have never lost it, so I wouldn't say it's easy to lose.  Thought I did once, but it turned out to be left in the charger at home!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was by no mean criticizing FitBit nor the instructions on how it should be worn. I most definitely understand the reasoning behind. It is obvious.

As I stated, It tends to fall off of my wrist when I am cleaning or "DIGGING INTO BOXES".

Sent from iPad LF
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi! I downloaded the Find my Fitbit app and was able to locate it 🙂

Thank you for you help!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

This is BRILLIANT. I recently set mine down SOMEWHERE in my house & really wished for a feature to make it vibrate on command. Never thought of the alarm! This needs to be better publicized!

Best Answer
This should have been a "no brainer". Obviously it a was not for me! Thank you. I agree, your post NEEDS to be posted as the first line of defense!!! When(if) I find mine, I will use this this technique when needed. great. I'm new to the community, I am trying to vote for your response, butt it is not responding. All suggestions were helpfull, yours ROCKS. It's no hassel-quick.
Best Answer
I used the light blue app and it worked!!! It fell off in a place I wouldn't have very thought to look. Much thanks for suggesting the app. I just had to be patient with the app and walk around each room slowly allowing the app to refresh and check signal strength. It led me right to it in a storage room.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi! I'm so glad you found your Fitbit!! I don't know about you but all those "uncounted steps" was killing me! 🙂

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I think this only works for models newer than the Flex! I was informed
there is no way of tracking the Flex. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine was a Flex. It worked great.

Jeff
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm trying your method but when I go to set the alarm I get a "spinning wheel" on the alarm set screen - is that normal? I've never used my fitbit's alarm.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've not had that happen.... Try turning it off, wait a little then turn it on again. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also lost my fitbit flex after it fell off my wrist, don't know where.  I called customer service they offered me 25% off if I order a new one. I also think they should fix what they know is broken!  Offering a little guard for $9.00?  Maybe they should supply that with it when they sell it. they also did not let me know how I could track it with my phone, that option is now not available to me as the battery is dead on my fitbit.  Thanks, but no thanks fitbit!

Best Answer
I'm really sorry this happened to you. I agree that the band on the flex is really very unreliable. Those plastic slider guards, like you use to secure the tail of a watchband are really helpful. I got mine at Amazon.com but I agree, Fitbit , to solve this long standin problem,should provide one with every flex. They hardly seem expensive to include.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
That is a great idea!! Would cost them much money at all to secure the band with an extra piece.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you set the alarm feature?

Best Answer
0 Votes