Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding my lost Flex

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there- I've lost my fitbit but it is still syncing to my phone. Does anyone have any tips on how to narrow down where it is? Thanks!

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
142 REPLIES 142
Don't know. You must have meant to question someone else's post, as I never
found my Fitbit and had to buy another one. If you find out though try and
let me know!
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you all around the forums!

@Nta85Chatt @Sue2995 @weezy1946 @Julie22 @mdeuz6 @SherryT @MySunshine @IndyTriathlete Great news! 

@bhermance How did it go? 

@prdnana24 @lyonshare  @sarracenia I'm sorry to hear about your lost Flex trackers but please know I'll be glad to help you on this. Smiley Happy

To help you find it we recommend the use of LightBlue - Bluetooth Low Energy (http://goo.gl/bAB5ST) for iOS devices; for Android you can try Bluetooth Finder (http://goo.gl/CLyxgf). 

If after doing this, you still can't find it, let our Customer Support team know about this and I'm sure they'll be able to assist you further. 

@myblazer @jojaz17 @mdeuz6 Thank you for reaching out. We provide feedback to our team based on community posts, please know that we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

@rocky19xx Please see this post on how to set alarms on your Flex. 

Let me know if you have any questions, good luck! Smiley Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer

Lost my Fitbit one this morning, and jumped on forums and read this article.  Downloaded Bluetooth Finder on my Android phone and it led me right to it, where of course I set it and forgot, lol.  Great Article and replies to help.  Thanks Everyone!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Love the LightBlue app - found it in 2 minutes!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah!!! Such a relief isn't it!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also lost fitbit in house and could not find it for 5-6 hours. Used LightBlue and BTLExplorer apps but no help. My iphone would sync with Fitbit (Charge 2) even 50 feet away. LightBlue and BTLExplorer app would detect it sometimes and not other times.

Finally, I set 8 silent alarms one minute apart. I started hearing humming noise at each alarm. That way, we started narrowing the search until found it in a dresser drawer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I lost my Fitbit yesterday and thanks to the app Find my Fitbit I was able to find it in a box in the garage in 5 minutes! The app costs $5.99 and is worth every penny! I spent hours looking with other apps that didn't work! Follow the instructions of  disconnecting Fitbit from your device. I was skeptical and nervous but it works!! Good luck!

Best Answer

Use the Find my Fibitbit app for $5.99. I found mine in the garage in a box in less than 5minutes! Follow the instructions! You may have to disconnect your Fitbit from your device. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you thank you thank you!  I was determined to find it!  It kept synching so I knew it was close!  Installed Lightblue first, got a signal. Kept reading and there you were!!  My lifesaver!  🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 

Thank you again!!  ...guess I'll go workout now.  It has been traumatizing!! 💪🏾😎🌻

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope you found yours.  I just lost my two week old Fitbit flex 2 today while in Target.  We retraced out steps and I tried  to see if it would sync.  No luck.  Oh well.  I had bought a new silver metal band for it and the clasp must have come undone and fallen off my wrist most likely on the carpet because if it fell off on the floor I would have heard it.  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
Aww I'm sorry to hear that. What I did was installed LightBlue on my iPhone. They product was able to get me in the area of my device as it is a wireless tracker. Once I got in range of my Fitbit I set an alarm on my Fitbit tracker app. I set about 6 alarms 2 minutes apart and I was then able to find it as it buzzed continuously.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day!

Roselyn Zimmerman
Best Answer

I am looking for LIGHTBLUE in app store did not see it so how can I find my Fitbit Blaze i sounded off the alarm three times still nothing but i am getting connection service and it is in my home or near it...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The LIghtblue app is not the holy grail.  I used it with my iPhone and it unfortunately did not lead me to my Fitbit, even though my Fitbit was still able to sync with my iPhone (which suggests the tracker had an adequate enough Bluetooth signal to be able to detect) .  I wish Fitbit would embed a sound signal that would enable a where's my iPhone like feature.....after a 4 hour search, I was left thinking maybe its time to upgrade to the new Apple watch...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for this! Noticed mine had gone but knew it was nearby as I had an update to download and it synced. Large area to cover, checked car nada.

Saw your comment, downloaded the blue light which came up with my fit bit immediately. Finally found it...in my car!!@

Best Answer
Awesome! Glad it worked:)

Funny how some people have no luck whatsoever with it but then others do..

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes
YESSS!
Best Answer
Awesome!! Glad I could help someone else out as I was helped as well! Gotta have that Fitbit!!

Roselyn Zimmerman

Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked! I got 5 bars on ipad and looked up and there it was! Have fun!

Best Answer
0 Votes
👏🏼 so glad for you!! 👊🏽

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes