Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex syncs but doesn't transfer any steps.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This started to happen about a month ago.  I took it off and forgot about it.  Now my work is doing our Fitbit challenge and I have no way to join.  

Progress bars progress all day, I sync with either my phone (android) or my computer and the progress bar shows no steps afterwards and there are no steps logged on my dashboard.  My Dashboard shows full battery power and everything else shows a big fat goose egg.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @AnnCann! I hope you're doing great! 

Let me help you out, I recommend performing the restart 2 or 3 times in a row make sure you're following the instructions that @SunsetRunner posted, then make sure that your tracker is syncing, if you are having syncing issues I recommend checking this article

Let me know how it goes! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @AnnCann! I hope you're doing great! 

Let me help you out, I recommend performing the restart 2 or 3 times in a row make sure you're following the instructions that @SunsetRunner posted, then make sure that your tracker is syncing, if you are having syncing issues I recommend checking this article

Let me know how it goes! 

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.  Just took a walk, the tracker blinked 2 lights and part of the 3rd.  When I got my phone out and tried to sync to see how many steps that was, it took a while to sync before showing 0 steps.  I've reset the tracker several times and all that has done was wipe out the steps I had done because now I have no dots lit.  When I go on the dashboard on my computer, it also shows no steps or exercise.  I've restarted the phone, disconnected the bluetooth and turned it back on, any other suggestions?    

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to reset it 4 times, but it finally seems to be working again.  Hope it continues to work!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @KariS96! Welcome to the Fitbit family! I recommend try the following troubleshooting steps: 

1. Turn off Bluetooth, turn it back on, and then open the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app and open it again.
  3. Reboot your mobile device and then open the Fitbit app again.
  4. Try syncing with a computer instead. 
  5. If the issue persists contact the Support Team so they can review your device history. 

@AnnCann It's great to hear that you're back on track let me know if you need further help I'll be around :D. 

Catch you later! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've been having the same issue. When I go to the app, I sync my Fitbit and my steps from yesterday are at 0 but I felt the vibration that I reached my goal. Ive updated my phone, rebooted my Fitbit and everything but nothing seems to work and it stays at 0 steps. Please help!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Maisiepage

If you have already tried all of the troubleshooting steps that I mentioned on my previous post and the issue persists I recommend contacting the Support Team so they can review your device history and tell you the options. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  My Charge HR is syncing. My dashboard shows my correct battery level but the steps are ZERO. I have synced 3 times today but the steps never show up on my computer.  Also, the time on my Charge HR is four hours off. 

Best Answer
0 Votes