Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goal weight not staying at what I set

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I've set my goal weight at 60kg and every time I do this it drops to 59.9, I've tried with others too and every time it goes to .9 below (55 to 54.9, 57 to 56.9) why is it doing this?
Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Kristina13 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! That is really strange! I was trying on mine and it does stays on 60kg or any number I put in (on the online dashboard), so I recommend to set it on your online dashboard. Now, it may be an app issue, make sure you have updated the Fitbit app (follow @MarreFitbit's steps on that post) to its latest version. If you have and still the same issue; log out from the app, reboot your phone, and log back in to see if that helps.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
Hi thanks for the answer! I've tried what you've suggested and its still doing the same thing. Even on the online dashboard when you look at the graph and the goal weight is listed below its 59.9 even though when I go to change it tells me it's 60.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Kristina13 it is nice to see you again in the Fitbit community. Do you still encounter difficulties setting your weight goal? 

Carlos M | Modérateur, Fitbit

Fatigué? Astuces pour mieux dormir!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi! Yes it still doesn't stay at 60 and constantly goes to 59.9. It's now also changing my start date by itself. Every time I enter a new weight the start weight and date change to the new entry so it looks like I've made no progress at all on my dashboard. I change them back to the original but it doesn't stick and will revert back to the current entry.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Kristina13! Don't worry, I'll pass this information to my Support team so they can further investigate this issue and as soon as I receive their response, I will let you know. 

I appreciate your patience into this matter. Smiley Wink 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was this issue ever solved? I am facing the problem now as weel

Best Answer