Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the flex still a good investment?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! I purchased a Fitbit Flex this evening from Marshall's because I couldn't believe the price...I've been reading a bit on the website and I see that the flex model has been replaced by the flex 2. I'm concerned that maybe my flex won't receive regular updates if there is a new model out (which would explain the low low price). Is the flex still a good investment?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@rheastrasza Welcome to the Fitbit family! I'm glad to hear you found a Flex at a good price! 

Yes, it is getting replaced by the Flex 2. However, it is sure still a good investment, it will work its features properly, and you should surely enjoy it a lot. It has its warranty and all! You should find Fitbit Flex while supplies last. 

I still use my Flex every now and then, and works fine! If you ever have any questions regarding it, please let me know.

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@rheastrasza Welcome to the Fitbit family! I'm glad to hear you found a Flex at a good price! 

Yes, it is getting replaced by the Flex 2. However, it is sure still a good investment, it will work its features properly, and you should surely enjoy it a lot. It has its warranty and all! You should find Fitbit Flex while supplies last. 

I still use my Flex every now and then, and works fine! If you ever have any questions regarding it, please let me know.

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

@rheastrasza You are very welcome! Talking about updates, look what I just found! 

There is a new update for the Fitbit Flex, apparently announced yesterday! Check this post for more details and how to go about it.

Hope this helps! See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes