Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My flex won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
For 2 days now my flex won't sync. At first I did a reset and it would sync and stop and now nothing. No light and it still not syncing. It is not an year old yet
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
I left it on the charger for the night next morning I tried and didn't work so I reset several time and it worked

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
59 REPLIES 59
I'm having the same issue! 2 days now, have been plugging into laptop to get the info, annoying!
Best Answer
Having same problem...uuuggh
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine wont sync either whats going on? Help please
Best Answer
0 Votes

This has been a major problem since the last update. The only way I can get it to sync to my computer is by putting the tracker right next to the dongle plugged into the computer before clicking Sync Now. I mostly just use my phone app now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I mainly use my phone app too, but it isn't finding my tracker or sometimes it says the battery is dead, but it's not. My flex still is tracking my steps, just not syncing.
Best Answer
I left it on the charger for the night next morning I tried and didn't work so I reset several time and it worked
Best Answer
Did you lose your steps? I get points for my sets through my work for bonus on my check. So I don't want to lose my steps from the past two days.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I did but that is fine.
Best Answer
0 Votes
All set, thanks! I uninstalled app and then loaded it again.
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

So I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone, that did not work.  Once I got to work this morning, which is where I have my doggle, I was hoping that it would sync, but it did not.  So I finally called fitbit and they had me reset my charger by taking a paperclip (or an earring) and stick it in the hole in the back of the charger until you see four lights (the middle light should be missing .. ..) then turn off computer pull doggle out, then restart your phone and turn the bluetooth back on.  Once I did all those steps I was able to finally sync and it found all my steps from the past 2 days too. Once your phone sync, you can put the doggle back in your computer and start your computer back up.  Hope this is helpful to everyone and will save you from having be on hold for a while waiting on fitbit.

P.S.  I just happen to be by the computer where my doggle was, they told me to shut it down and remove the doggle so that only my phone's bluetooth would be found to sync.  So if you are by other devices that have bluetooth you will need to get far enough away from them so that only your phone's bluetooth will connect.  

Best Answer
Thanks! This fixed mine!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry but where is the hole in back of charger? do you mean the actual black fitbit? can't see hole in it, only three wee brass indentations. Or is it the actual long black cable you plug in to computer to charge? sorry n ot very up in these things!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

And how do you reset it? thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is the long black cable that you plug into your computer to charge.  you have to put your tracker in, plug it into your computer and then take a paperclip and put it in the hole until it blinks 4 spots, with the middle missing (.. ..)  Hope this helps.

Best Answer
It's on the back of the cable you use to charge the fitbit. It's directly
behind the fitbit logo that's on the front. I didn't have to shut off my
computer. I reset the charger, and restarted my phone while the fitbit
was in the charger. Worked right away. Hope this helps.
Best Answer

Thanks folks, managed to get it sorted! x

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! That fixed my problem and resetting did not erase my past steps!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I followed all the steps but my Bluetooth says Flex rejects pairing? What now?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine did the same thing in this process. Turn your phone off and then back
on. Should solve the problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes