Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The route I walk doesn't show on my phone.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using my flex for months now but noticed recently that it's not showing the mapped routes I walk. How do I get this back?

Best Answer
0 Votes
48 REPLIES 48

I used to be able to see my map/route and my pace for each mile, but now I can't. Can you please advise. 

I have an iphone7. 

I have the the most recent updates on my phone and Fitbit. 

I just uninstalled and reinstalled Fitbit, still didn't fix it. 

Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As with Jefna its the same for me. Desk top.shows it but not tje mobile. Just wonder if Fitbit monitors this feed????

Best Answer
0 Votes

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2036/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3ADashboard&p=charge_2&fs...

This should help. I messed around with it and got it working again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

Best Answer

Still experiencing this same problem.

What i have discovered is the maps have been captured but only on the desk top computer. All very troubling.

Den

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JamesRhydderch wrote:

Hi 

Still experiencing this same problem.

What i have discovered is the maps have been captured but only on the desk top computer. All very troubling.

Den

Best Answer
0 Votes

What's happening to me now is when I start my walk I check to see that the little phone symbol is there without being crossed out but somewhere along my walk I lose connection and don't realize it until I end my walk and stop the activity. Very Frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 2 started doing this last week.  I've uninstalled reinstalled rebooted.  Notta sorts it out.  It doesn't show up on my phone or computer.  It's getting me very flustered.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to settings, then Fitbit and make sure your location setting is turned on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is and has been. This just happened out of the blue has worked always then it's gone wonky.  I finish a hike hit to end and it just sits there blank .

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Turn onn your location or gps in your phone setting

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine still does not work.   Now changed my phone and its still an issue - its providing audible confirmations of elapsed distance etc but at the end no map or summary... I am becoming frustrated  and suspect its a failure of the bluetooth because no one can see by Fitbit with Bluetooth....now with a new phone I have removed the final argument --- must be a year plus soo disappointing.  too many of us having the same problem! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, how did you get your maps back please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Deleted the app and then reloaded it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I called the help desk and they went through a lot of testing.  Cut a long story short it was agreed that the bluetooth had failed.  

THey offered me a replacement proposal which I accepted.  

All is working well BUT it does seem that on my Samsung S8 I no longer can view the map link  BUT it does record it on the desk top.   I need to do some more testing to see what is happening.

BTW I tried removal and reloads etc and completed these when I made the help line call.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a fitbit but for the ladt few days it is not plotting the route. I went on the pc and aldo there it is not plotting. Shows each run with steps, distance, duration, calories, hart rste, etc but not the route. It used to show but just stopped

Best Answer
0 Votes

wrote:

@Jeffna Thanks for the update. I would like to confirm you are looking for your maps by following this path:

Go to your Dashboard, select "Track exercise", scroll down to locate your recent activity which should show the map and tap on it.

If your mobile device still doesn't show your maps, please provide me with the following information to further investigate:

- What type/model of mobile device are you using?

- What software version is it running?

- Were your maps showing previously?

Looking forward to your new comments. Smiley Very Happy

I have a fitbit but for the ladt few days it is not plotting the route. I went on the pc and aldo there it is not plotting. Shows each run with steps, distance, duration, calories, hart rste, etc but not the route. It used to show but just stopped

Best Answer
0 Votes
Delete the app from your phone then reload it. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an S8 and since I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app its been fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here.

Best Answer