Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with the Samsung Galaxy S7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Blaze last month. I currently have the S5 and will be upgrading to the S7 soon. At least I thought I was until I came across this feed by accident. Has there been an update yet on the compatibility for the S7? If not, will be available at some point for the S7?

- Thank you

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Nausheen327 Welcome to our Community! Although currently the Samsung Galaxy S7 isn't on our compatible mobile devices list there are many users that have been able to sync their trackers with it. I can't promise it will work but there is some possibility that it will. At this time our developers have not provided a date when/if the S7 will be added as a compatible device but you can check the list here to see when it is updated.

BTW I moved your post to the Blaze board as it is more relevant here and may help other members with the same question.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi All,

Does anyone know when Fitbit Blaze will be compatable for Samsung S7 and S7 edge phones?

The S7's have been around for a while now and there our other smart watches that fully link with the S7 including SMS and call ID.

Reading on here this seems to have been and issue for several months now.

Cheers

Best Answer
I have two neighbors and a brother with S7's they have a Zip, One, and a Charge HR.. All sync fine, the Charge HR also receives. Caller ID.. I used this phone logged into my Fitbit account enabled the message and voilà it worked.. I did not try setting the Blaze up with the S7
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a Samsung S7 edge and even though it syncs. I still cannot get my sms messages or caller ID. Hope this gets addressed soon.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a Blaze with Samsung s7 edge
Best Answer
0 Votes
Do you have show on lock screen enabled on sounds an notifacations?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a blaze and have had the SG7 since it came out - I haven't had any problems with sync, SMS nor call ID? I can also control my music from the blaze without issue (by enabling bluetooth classic). I don't have my notifications set to display on my SG7 lock screen - and mostly have all the settings at default. Just my two pennies worth....

Best Answer