Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Account icon?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm logged in but I can not find the account button .. I've logged out and logged back in ... HELP

Best Answer
95 REPLIES 95

Hi @Marcia62

Are you following instructions from a Fitbit Article? It sounds those are when using the fitbit app for the phone.

Can you give more information about the issue your experiencing or what you desire to do? 

Thank you very kindly 

Best Answer

I was sent a link and choose the Windows 10 for PC ... but it tells me to go to the upper right corner of my window and click on the Account icon .. I logged out and then back in and still can not see it.

Best Answer

Those are instructions for the Windows 10 Fitbit app downloaded from the Microsoft Store. These don't apply for the fitbit.com website.

Can you provide more information what you like to do? Setting up alarms, changing profile information?..

Thank you Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I was following the article ... followed your's and downloaded the app from the Window's store ... my Flex was replaced because my original one's battery stopped working.  It's not been logging in my data since the phone call to Fitbit support (actually, even before that) on 8/7.

Using the app that I downloaded onto my Laptop, I'm following the screen that said charge flex .. but it's not working.  I don't even get the 1 light ... I've tried tapping it and no buzzing.  Is my replacement broken or is it the dobble?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am also having problems finding the Account icon on the fitbit website. I am trying to add a second fitbit device to my account.

Thanks.

Best Answer

Account option is when using iOS (phone) and doesn't apply when setting up another tracker on the computer.

It's possible to have multiple trackers linked to the account though each must be of a different model.

Feel free to check out the fitbit article 'how do I setup my tracker':

Choose Apple Mac or Windows 8.1 computer to get instructions to link a new tracker with the fitbit connect program.

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1873

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem that Marcia62 had on 8/17 - I cannot find the account icon.  I am reading a Fitbit article called "How do I set up a replacement tracker to my account."  It tells me to go to my dashboard and tap the account icon at the top right.  I cannot see any account icon at the top right. Can you help me with this?

Best Answer

@Marcia62 @haroldz @Marilyn23 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! You should be able to see the "account" icon at the top of the dashboard on the Fitbit app for Windows 10. I left a picture below showing how it looks on that app. 

accounticon.png

If you are using another platform to set up your tracker, follow the following instructions:

- iOS

- Android

- Windows

- Computer

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
Thank you very much for your help! Everything is working now!!!

Marilyn23
Best Answer

@Marilyn23 Thanks for your reply! I'm very glad to hear that everything is working now for you and that you are back on track. Hopefully, that will help other users as well.

Also, take a looks at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I'm not Marcia, but I can't get my fitbit one re-started.  I didn't use it for several months because of an injury.  How can I log in and get it working again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BCR Welcome to the Fitbit Community! To restart your One (check @Odyssey13's post); please click on the hyperlink I left there to get the instructions. If you do this and it is still not syncing; I recommend following the steps on this syncing master post

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

How do you get to this screen?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there, @CJ8! Thanks for being part of the Forums! Robot wink What screen are you refering to? The one our friend, @SantiR provided below

It depends on what device are you using to see this information. Please let us know so we can help you. 

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I don't know what I did, but it's working now!  Thanks for your suggestions.

Best Answer

@BCR Thanks for your reply! I'm very glad to hear that you are back on track now and enjoying your Fitbit tracker! Hopefully, the suggestions will help other users!

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with, check this friends thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I am trying to change my steps goal on a Charge 2 and cannot find the account icon on the Dashboard.  Please tell me where it is, or how to change my steps goal.

Thank you!

Best Answer

@glenmorrie Welcome to the Fitbit family! To change your step goal on the Fitbit app for Windows Phone do the following:

• Open the Fitbit app
  • Tap "Account"
  • Tap "Activity Goals"
  • Change your step goal
  • Sync your tracker

That should certainly help you out.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I already have a Charge tracker but now want to add an Alta HR to my account but cant find the account icon

Best Answer
0 Votes