Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Account icon?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm logged in but I can not find the account button .. I've logged out and logged back in ... HELP

Best Answer
95 REPLIES 95

I have read your answer but it still doesn't tell me how to set up a second tracker. I already have a Charge now I have an Alta HR

Best Answer

Hello, @Ferdie! It is nice to see you. Please follow these instructions to setup your new Alta HR:

1. Select the "Account" option

2. Select the option "Set up a device"

3. Choose the Alta HR

4. Follow the onscreen instructions.

If you are using a compatible mobile device you will see it as below:

333.png

222.png

111.png

And if you are using a computer, follow these instructions.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have questions. 🙂

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Want to change time on watch how

Best Answer

Hey, hey, @Gotham23! Thanks for joining us! Heart The Flex does not show the time since it doesn't have a display. Please let me know if you are using another tracker.

But for most of the trackers is the same. If the time is wrong, make sure the time zone setting is correct. To adjust your time zone: (on a computer)

1. Log into your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon.
  2. Choose Settings > Personal Info.
  3. Under Advanced Settings, find Timezone and choose your time zone. Time zones offset by the half hour are not supported.
  4. Click Submit and sync your tracker.

And if you want to do it from a mobile App:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon
  2. Tap Advanced Settings.
  3. Under Time Zone, turn off the Set Automatically option.
  4. Tap Time Zone and select the correct time zone.
  5. Sync your tracker.

I hope this helps, let me know! 

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Love pictures.  However, I am not finding any screen that looks like this one.  From my dashboard all I have are options for profile, notifications and settings.  Am I in the wrong place?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EnolaC I hope you're doping well! Are you on the online dashboard? If you are you should find the time zone settings under your personal settings page. It looks like this:

Online dashboard's time zoneOnline dashboard's time zoneNow, if you are on the Fitbit app on an Android device; the option should be under "Account". The account icon is located at the top right corner of the app's dashboard. Then, swipe down and tap "Advanced Settings", and right there, you will find the option to set up the time. Remember to sync your tracker afterwards to make the changes effective.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

My dashboard (in Windows 10) does not look like that 

The menu at the top has Dashboard    Log    Community   Store

Best Answer

I just discovered that its a bug issue on the app and they're working on correcting it.  In, the meantime, click above the "share" icon in the dashboard where the account icon would/should be.  Apparently, the icon is temporarily invisible.

Best Answer

@Marcia62 wrote:

I'm logged in but I can not find the account button .. I've logged out and logged back in ... HELP

Can you please give us the specs you are using, @Marcia62?  The app varies depending on what platform you are using.  On the Android app, for instance, the icon appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen.  It's a little square with lines and a circle in it.  It should appear next to your tracker picture.

On the Windows app, it's different.  It's the same picture, but it's in the upper right hand corner next to an arrow used to share your stats.  

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Thanks LZee for that info. That worked for me.

Best Answer

I don’t see account icon in dashboard. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have to go to GooglePlay or the Microsoft store and download the FITBIT app to your desktop ... that's where they moved it to.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just discovered that its a bug issue on the app and they're working on correcting it. In, the meantime, click above the "share" icon in the dashboard where the account icon would/should be. Apparently, the icon is temporarily invisible.

Best Answer

@DarleneB I hope you're doing well! Please take a look at this post to check where the account icon is located on the Fitbit app for Windows 10. 

@delta08 Welcome to the Fitbit family! As @LZee kindly informed, there is a bug and Fitbit is currently working to correct it. Check her post above to get the momentary workaround! This is happening to iOS users.

Thanks for your patience. See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
My Dashboard in Windows 10 does not have a share button -

I have a Dashboard Log Community Store buttons on the top center
and a View Profile View Notifications and View Settings buttons to the
left of the menu bar

My dashboard looks like this attached..

--
“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
​​
Best Answer

I have Windows 10 on my laptop, it's in the upper right hand side of the screen.  It's located right under the "X" to exit the app.  There's three little dots and it's right next to those.  It looks like a little ID cardIt should look like this if you are on a laptopIt should look like this if you are on a laptop

The blue arrow and circle indicate the icon that you are looking for.The blue arrow and circle indicate the icon that you are looking for.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Tks a lot 4 the help. some times i feel 2 old to follow some things. also 2
busy w/other aspects of internet such as news, music etc.
luv
nik

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DarleneB Thanks for your reply! Have you seen @DramaQueenDiva post above? There's a screen shot on how the Windows 10 account icon looks like. Does yours shows like that?

@nikmainos361 Welcome to the Fitbit family! This Community is awesome! We have the most helpful users. Smiley Very Happy I'm glad that worked for you and that you are back on track.

Also, if you would like to add some Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread on the Discussions Board to add some! 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
No my dashboard does not look anything like that - I have the three view
icons to the right of the menu bar and on the left I have Dashboard Log
Community and Store buttons.

--
“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Best Answer

@DarleneB Thanks for your reply! Is this what you see?

webdash.PNG

If this is what you see; that's the online dashboard (web based). If you are trying to check time zone settings on the online dashboard please click here to get to the settings page. 

Now, the Windows 10 dashboard is an app. You need to download it from the Windows Store. It is free! Once you download it, you should see the dashboard as the pictures above show.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer