Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Rebounders Out There - Another Way to Get Stepping !

Will be getting a rebounder very soon - awesome way to get steps - how do you like yours ?

Please Join Us in Facebook Rebounding Rocks !
Facebook Walking Rocks !
Facebook Running Rocks !
Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

I bought a rebounder several months ago!  Mine is the Cellercise brand, bought from their website.  It was tough to decide whether to get the spring version or the bungie.  What are you planning to buy?

I generally bounce for 25-30 minutes while watching a TV show.  I get ideas for what to "do" by checking out videos on YouTube - there are a lot!  Have you looked there?

Keep me posted on what you decide to buy - it really is a fun work out and really helps the lymphatic system.  Cat Happy

Jana

Best Answer
Interested in your comment that it clears the lymphatic system out. How does it do that? I fancied a rebounder for some time and am interested that it gets you steps!
Best Answer

The workout (so many different ones) are just great too!  Unbelievable some of the videos that I have found - just wonderful !

@Jabrat wrote:

Will be getting a rebounder very soon - awesome way to get steps - how do you like yours ?

Facebook Walking Rocks !
Facebook Running Rocks !
Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is a link to a good article that explains the benefits - including the discussion about the lymphatic system....   Cat Very Happy

http://empoweredsustenance.com/benefits-of-rebounding/

Best Answer

I have a JumpSport rebounder and like it a lot.  

Just a heads up-- the Fitbit will think you're generating all that motion on your own on hard ground and your calorie burns will be significantly higher than warranted so you may want to log it manually, if you make dietary decisions off those numbers and spend more than a few minutes on the thing.  

Mary | USA

Fitbit One

Still seeking answers? The Fitbit help articles are a great place to look.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems like there are so many health benefits from rebounding - I have posted all the benefits in this link: http://rebound-air.com/best_rebounding_33_ways.htm

@Mary wrote:

I have a JumpSport rebounder and like it a lot.  

Just a heads up-- the Fitbit will think you're generating all that motion on your own on hard ground and your calorie burns will be significantly higher than warranted so you may want to log it manually, if you make dietary decisions off those numbers and spend more than a few minutes on the thing.  

Facebook Walking Rocks !
Facebook Running Rocks !
Best Answer
0 Votes

I LOVE rebounding!  I had a spring one for a long time, and finally upgraded to a Bellicon.  SO much better!  I do 40 minutes a day plus TRX and sometimes get on it for a second 15 minutes.  Great for stress reduction after a bad day at work also 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm a little late on this topic but I was just about to ask 'Does anyone rebound?" And my question was answered because I noticed the calories seem quite a big higher even though the steps are accurate (compared to a regular walk at same instensity). Glad to know this. But it sure is a fun way to get the steps in!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JabratI have had a Walmart Rebounder in my basement for years...unused. I googled rebounding and was amazed at the benefits of actually USING it. I have only had my Fitbit One for a couple of weeks and was finding it difficult to get very active minutes. This has really done the trick for me. I love it because I can use it in the air conditioning while watching the news. Bottom line...AWESOME! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes