Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why my status not posting on my facebook page?

Why is my status not going to my facebook page and I have set it up how long does it take?

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@o2cgod2  You can fix that up on your share settings on the dashboard - click to view

Welcome to the forums.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Oddyssey13,

When I go to share settings, the only option is share to Twitter.  How do I change it so I can share to Facebook, if that is even possible.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @Dudster

The original post was close to two years ago. I don't personally have a Facebook page, but maybe one of the awesome moderators will come by and help us out.

Keep on stepping!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks, I will wait to see if anyone else answers.

Have a great one. 🙂

Best Answer

@Dudster You will be able to connect to Facebook via your Fitbit app. However, the app will not post a status to Facebook; you will only be able to share your workouts. Also, connecting via the app will allow you to view your Facebook friends. If you want to post a status of your step count you have to use this site instead. Now, connecting with your friends via Facebook can be done via the Web Dashboard by clicking this option right here from your friends' page

find more friends FB.png

Thanks @Odyssey13 for bringing this up to our attention! Cat Very Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

@Dudster wrote:

Have a great one. 🙂

@Dudster wrote:

Have a great one. 🙂

You can try using one of the recipes on IFTTT.  

IFTTT Recipe for FitBit and Facebook

Best Answer

@Incognito Wow! Cat Surprised Amazing suggestion! I'll try some of those recipes myself. Thanks for sharing these recipes in this thread. I'm sure this will be helpful to other users who are also looking to connect their Fitbit and Facebook accounts. 

Hope to see you around more often and happy stepping! Cat Very Happy

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

@MariamV wrote:

@Incognito Wow! Cat Surprised Amazing suggestion! I'll try some of those recipes myself. Thanks for sharing these recipes in this thread. I'm sure this will be helpful to other users who are also looking to connect their Fitbit and Facebook accounts. 

Hope to see you around more often and happy stepping! Cat Very Happy

That is just for anything connecting FB to Fitbit.  I use it to send my daily activities to my Google Spreadsheets and I use that to formulate different types of calculations of my fitbit data.  You can also use it to post to twitter, send you a text, and all sorts of stuff.

Best Answer

@Incognito that's totally awesome! Thank again for sharing these recipes with the rest of the Community. Smiley Wink It's great to have helpful and knowledgeable users within the Fitbit family! What I like the most about this is the functionality about being able to export your data and workout summary!

Way to go! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer