Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10,000 month long step challenge for charity

Good morning all

Starting yesterday and for the whole month of August I will be doing a 10,000 step challenge and raising money for a congenital heart defect charity called The Somerville Foundation.

To follow my progress please check out my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Katies10000steps/

If you like what you see, please feel free to like it and share the page.

Many thanks

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hey just thought I would let you all know I have managed just over 11,000 steps for past 3 days. About to start day 4.

Please like, share and follow my Facebook page for daily updates https://www.facebook.com/Katies10000steps

Have a great day x x x

Best Answer
0 Votes

Day 4 update.
Fun end to the weekend, first spending some time with my trusty friend the air-walker, church then a 2 miler round westport lake and the canal. Really grateful to everyone that has donated to The Somerville Foundation which will help children make that transition to adulthood with their various heart problems. 4 weeks today will probably be a declared a “sleep day”. On to Monday.........17ABB3A9-5F9D-4249-966F-0C25AD900DDD.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

All going well so far, on day 17 now of my 10,000 step challenge for the month of August.

I wonder if I could be cheeky and ask you all to share my Facebook page and Just Giving Page, I would like to be able to raise so much more for The Somerville Charity to help heart patients live a fabulousssss life. Many many thanks in advance x x x
www.facebook.com/katies10000steps
www.justgiving.com/fundraising/katiesvalversary

Best Answer

Glad to hear of your challenge and daily step goal for charity, very fun and a nice motivator!

I love step streaks and have currently done 214 days with 10,000 steps or more every day.  It really keeps me going!  🙂

Happy stepping!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes