Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12:3:30

Hello! I was wondering if there happens to be anyone else out there that is trying the 12:3:30 workout? The idea is to put your treadmill to a 12 Incline, 3 Speed, for 30 Minutes and let me tell you... ITS ROUGH but really really worth it lol

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

That sounds miserable to me. I'd rather vary my pace and incline a bit throughout the workout and actually enjoy it. I also don't follow these ridiculous workout trends that seem to appear on TikTok. No thanks!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

I found it on Instagram (I hate TitkTok I don't use it) last year and its the best alternative for me because I have absolutely zero drive or want to workout in the first place and currently don't have a choice, so 30 minutes walking is far better to me than running and such.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Iamshwee well, it's boring like most of steady workouts on treadmill. Better to invest in RUNN sensor (if one doesn't already own smart treadmill) and use Zwift or Rouvy to spice up treadmill workouts, add multiplayer challenge (virtual racing, group runs). Lot more fun and can get addictive. 12:3:30 is better than nothing but all the benefits of it are common for any treadmill workout. Lack of variety prevents progression. Eventually, you can get conditioned to do just this one thing. There is nothing wrong with this workout but also nothing special and there are much better ways of utilizing treadmill.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hate everything about working out and have my entire life but this just happens to be the one thing I can easily force myself to do... But there's literally nothing 'enjoyable' about exercising, at least not and never for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I, personally, am a fan of treadmill workouts, but only because I use a Peloton. I love the instructor-led classes and fun themes and music. This morning I did a tread bootcamp class which was 60% running and 40% doing core work on a workout mat. It was a great way to mix up my daily cardio. 

Whatever gets you moving! Some people hate treadmills, but I don't mind it. But when the weather is nice and warm, I prefer to be outside when possible.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes