Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2,019 Miles in 2019

ANSWERED

Hello all!  The New Year is upon us very soon!  How fun would it be to walk/run/move 2,019 miles in the year 2019?!

2,019 miles =

5.53 miles per day

38.82 miles per week

168.25 miles per month

For me, if I walk 5.5 miles, it's around 13K steps.  Running is a bit less, around 10,500 steps.

Let's use this thread to track our mileage and smash our goals!  Happy New Year!

Since the web-based dashboards have been decommissioned by Fitbit, I created a group in the Fitbit app.  I'm not sure if you're able to search for custom groups, but if you'd like an invite, you can shoot me a message and I'll send you a friend request so then I can invite you.

E783865B-86DE-4E20-8ADA-1BADD0E9F902.png

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
207 REPLIES 207

steps.PNG

Half way through October!  Can't believe it!  352.82 miles left to go, only need 4.58 miles per day for the rest of the year.  Woo!

How is everyone else doing?

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Could you send me an invite please? I've being playing catch-up all year, having only gotten a Fitbit at the end of January but am now at 1,706 miles for the year since.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dean_I I sent you a friend request! As soon as you approve it, I can add you. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

DA1D26C0-DBDE-45DF-9CB5-DD6F7380928B.pngSurprised myself I checked, on track to complete challenge 😄😄

Best Answer

So close @Denzo!  Great job!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't posted here for quite a while - I was too busy walking the Camino in Spain. 

The good news is that I walked from St Jean Pied de Port, France up and over the Pyrenees, and across Spain to Santiago and onward to the Atlantic ocean.  It was a pretty amazing journey. 

I'm happy to report that I have achieved/exceeded my goal of 2019 miles in 2019.  Yeah!!!

LisefromCanada_0-1572743535896.png

Health Goals: Age gracefully, Walk more, Eat well, Lose weight, Be happy
Best Answer

@LisefromCanada That sounds like an amazing way to hit your goal and I have to say, I'm incredibly jealous.  Congrats on achieving your goal!

Best Answer

2019 Steps Nov2.PNG

Only 243.52 miles left for me.  That should be done sometime in December by my calculations.  That's only 4.12 miles per day, but I typically do more than that.  

Best Answer

Currently (end of Oct) 1794.

Gotta step up a little more to get that goal

😀

Best Answer

Screenshot (4).png

Best Answer

Congrats @ken47!! You did it!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Completed the goal with a month and a half to spare!

Capture.JPG

Best Answer

Hello everyone! This suggestion is to have the ability to have the clock face/screen on our Fitbit devices permanently on.    We just recently released a similar feature that will allow you to keep your screen on for as much as 60 seconds. Check the Feature Suggestion here.    Please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well looking at the numbers I'm going to fall short of my 5,000 mile goal BUT I'm going to get close lol. I figure I will end up with around 4800. Had a couple of months where other things just took precedence.

I'm happy though since I will top out at over 10 million steps and about 25 pounds weight loss. Now to get ready for next year 😉

Untitled.png

Keep Steppin!
Sal
Best Answer
Hi,
I think that I will pass the 2019 miles this year
Best Answer

I'm more than done for the year 🙂

Image 7.jpg

Best Answer

As of Nov 30 my total is 1979.  I think I’ll make my 2019 goal 😀

Best Answer

steps 120819.PNG

40 miles left!  I should have that by next week, maybe sooner if I push!  Great job everyone!

Best Answer

@Heather-S    We’re tied.  Who gets to the finish line first 🙂👍🤔

Best Answer

It's been a busy few weeks working on the thesis so not had a great deal of time to walk but almost there to!

Dean_I_0-1575919896531.png

Best Answer