Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2,022 miles in 2022

Who is up for a 2,022 mile goal during 2021?  😊 

I started a group for the year 2021 and will continue the group for 2022. Please let me know if you would like to join the group 😊 

Best Answer
125 REPLIES 125

I would love to join! Please add me to the group

Best Answer
0 Votes
Cathm is administer. Send request to her.then I can add you as friend. Happy New Year.

Carolyn

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Where can I sign up?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact cathm she is administer.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @TeresaLynn55 

I just sent you a friend request 🙂

Best Answer

Hi @brittythekitty 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please include me in this challenge.  I am new to challenges and love the thought of a year long goal.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact cathm she is administer.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @NancyH12 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, @cathm - What do we do now? I’m tracking my miles in a spreadsheet. Do we report on them here occasionally?

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner 

You can report in the 2,021 miles in 2021 group and/or here 🙂 It looks like you accepted the invited to the group. 

Best Answer

I thought I joined, but can't seem to find the group or where to post updates.  Sorry if I'm messing this up. Can you please help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @krick 

I see your name in the list of group members. 

Are you using the Fitbit App on your phone? If so, go to the Community tab and then the Group Tab. You should see our group there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Found it!  Thank you!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are welcome 😊 

I hope you have a great day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see the group on my laptop but it does not appear on my Android phone app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @cindynelson 

On the bottom of the app screen, tap on the  community tab. Then on the top of the next screen, tap on groups. My steps are so low because I have been sick today.

Screenshot_20220111-192439_Fitbit.jpg

Screenshot_20220111-192509_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cathm I can't seem to find the group either. It is not listed under groups. What do I do to be a member? (Sorry I seem to be digitally challenged!)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi contact cathm she is administer. Are you logging in through fitbit. Go to community then group.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Durango934 Yes, I am going to Community and then groups in the app but this group isn't listed for me - just ones I have been a member of for ages. I will pm @cathm 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer