Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

35,000 steps in one day!

Yesterday I managed to get the Hiking Boot badge by walking 35,000 steps in a day, plus the third Minions badge for walking 32,100 steps in a day. That was hard. I started at 6am and walked an hour, sometimes a little more, and then rested a couple of hours and did it again. I think if I'm ever gonna get 40,000 steps in one day I'll have to start at Midnight and keep going like that all day. 35000.jpg351522.jpg

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Congratulations @BamaDan, how are the knees feeling?

Best Answer

Knees are pretty sore but my calves and lower back are worse. I slept in today and didn't try to walk until late this afternoon. I tried to walk the soreness out but it wouldn't go away. I only managed to get 5,800 steps and just under 3 miles in today. Have a busy day tomorrow with Church and other stuff so I might do one more easy day and then get back to it on Monday. Hopefully most of the soreness will be gone by then.

Best Answer

Congratulations, @BamaDan! It's an impressive amount of steps walked for a single day. 😱

I wish I could walk the same amount, I've kept the 10,000 step goal for a long while now. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer