Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active activity groups suggestions?

I'm looking to join some activity groups.  Any suggestions for groups that are active?  I'm seeing a lot of groups with no activity in over a year.......any suggestions for active groups would be appreciated!

: )

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi. Just started a week ago myself. I've had one long-timer get in touch in a group I joined (over-70's). You'll probably be contacted after you join a group. The dates are misleading. Members are active.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in 3 groups that are active but don't know if they are what you're looking for.

1. People in their 50's that don't fake it.

2. 2016 miles in 2016

3. New 12 week weight loss challenge.

Depending how long you had your fitbit you may not want to do the 2016 miles in 2016. Also we are in week 8 of the weight loss challenge but it will start up again in 4 weeks.

Anyone else with suggestions. I also like to be in groups where there is some interaction with others.

Best Answer

@Whodatgrammy wrote:

I'm in 3 groups that are active but don't know if they are what you're looking for.

1. People in their 50's that don't fake it.

2. 2016 miles in 2016

3. New 12 week weight loss challenge.

Depending how long you had your fitbit you may not want to do the 2016 miles in 2016. Also we are in week 8 of the weight loss challenge but it will start up again in 4 weeks.

Anyone else with suggestions. I also like to be in groups where there is some interaction with others.

Hmmm, I like Group 1 you listed; I am a former member of the 50+ group but removed myself after seeing folks who were logging over, sometimes well over, 100,000 steps per day.

Best Answer

thanks!  I'm not yet in the fabulous 50's population so I'll skip that one.......the 2016 miles in 2016 sounds perfect but it doesn't seem to have a "join" link like the others?  I might have the wrong group?

Best Answer

I double checked the name and that is the right one. I don't know why there isn't a link for you to join.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would like new groups to start up as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Whodatgrammy wrote:

Most activity groups don't really seem to have much active discussion, even though the members are active. You might look up by geographical area. I like my local Dallas group.  

Best Answer
0 Votes