Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities

Do we not have activities such a pickleball and table tennis to choose from so we can see what we burn? If we do can someone direct me as to where to find it? 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @KimBarr 

Pickleball and table tennis are currently not available in the Fitbit list of activities.

There is a feature request to add pickleball as a Fitbit activity (<-- click link) in the Product Feedback forum. I noticed a few other feature requests for pickleball, but this one seems to be one of the most recent.

However, I wasn't able to find a feature request for table tennis, which surprises me. You can submit your suggestion in the Product Feedback forum (<-- click link). I understand the developers monitor this forum for future features.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay thank you Rieko. I will do that. Thank you for the reply and the links.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with rowing.  I use the generic workout app.  But I'm not sure what a dedicated app would tell me anyway.  I get duration, zone-minutes, calories, average heart rate and a heart rate graph.  I'm not sure what else I need.  And, contrary  to some, I can change the name in the phone app.

If you want steps and distance, try recording it as a run,  It should pick up the  motion on the court just fine.  And you still get heart rate, zone-minutes, and calories.  You can always change  the name in the phone app.

Best Answer

Thank you for the suggestions. I will do that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay good idea. I haven't been recording any of my workouts lately as I started to get bummed about not being able to record my Pickleball and Table Tennis. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@YachatsMike Fitbit's indoor rowing on newer watches is just a label and using Workout instead is just fine. However, dedicated rowing may give you (this is from Garmin watch): speed*, strokes, stroke rate, distance*, power*, cadence, distance per stroke*, drag factor** ( * - watch connects directly to the rowing machine like Concept2, ** - via third-party data field). So there is a lot to ask for from Fitbit 🤷

Best Answer