Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only Teen on this?

So I have met some encouraging people on here. And I am very pleased with the fitbit community. Mostly I see adults on here and I am only 17. i was wondering if im the only teen on here. Itd be great to compare stats and meet someone of my age that has more in common with me and can also help motivate me. Am i the only teen or is there more of you out here? let me know. and best of luck to you all and your fitness goals.

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

I'm 16 and new to this, anyone can add me!

Best Answer

I added all of you whoops

but im 15 so if anyone who hasnt posted looks at this, add me!!!!!

Best Answer

thanks for the encouragement and yes i will do that ! if you want add me @ fatalstephy@gmail.com !!!!!!!

Best Answer

im 17 you can give me an add and we can do some challenegs together and compare stats 🙂 taylor.bateson@hotmail.com 

Best Answer

I'm thirteen too! 

Best Answer

I still feel young too! Cat Embarassed

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Forever young @EdsonFitbit Smiley Wink

Spoiler
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, hopefully! Robot LOL

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Smiley Wink

Wonder where it is.. it's Legendary.. Heart

https://fountainofyouthmyth.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/fountainofyouthfountainlarge.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ever see the movie Tuck Everlasting?  Somewhere, there is a spring and all you need to do is find it by a certain tree and drink.....

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Not having seen that movie *I believe*..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm 17 Smiley Tongue feel free to add me if you want! I'd love to compete with people my age

Best Answer
0 Votes

hey im 17, only just started using the fitbit but finding it really encouraging. Add me if you want.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm 16! I'll add you. 🙂

Best Answer

I'm 19 teens for the win Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm 19! ✌ feeling young as heck on this site
Charge HR / Aria / Vegetarian
Best Answer
0 Votes
Gingytothebread@gmail.com add by email 😌
Best Answer
0 Votes
im seventeen !
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm 18! Anyone feel free to add me. Probs be good for motivation.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had my fitbit for about 1 month now and just recently found out I can make some friends here. Anyways, 20 years old, 3rd year college student, hospital job, and applying for medical school. Basically, looking for people who could keep up with me with some decent knowledge and wisdom about being healthy, lol. Feel free to add.

Best Answer
0 Votes