Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any indoor rock-climbers?

I have just taken up indoor rock-climbing about 4 weeks ago and am looking for FitBit friends that enjoy it too! It has been a great motivator to get moving after working a desk job all day. Happy moving!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Wallflower775 Hi! I've been thinking about starting indoor rock climbing. I saw a documentary on TV a while ago and it seemed very interesting and fun. A great skill is required to do this and a lot of strength. 

Currently, I'm looking for a place on my city that offers this kind of service. I'm sure there must be one, but I'm investigating that right now, but hopefully soon, I will be climbing for the first time!

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I rock climb! I just came to this forum to see how to track my climbing workouts. When I use the 'workout' mode on my Blaze it doesn't even register my HR as elevated even though I know it is, but because each route is only a few minutes long, I don't think the Fitbit isn't able to keep up. SO today I am going to just leave it in workout mode the whole time I'm climbing (usually about two hours) and see what it does. 

Best Answer
0 Votes