Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App won’t let me change step goal

ANSWERED

I keep trying to change my step goal under activities in the app. There is no “save changes” button so it just reverts back to the original goal when I leave the screen. It’s driving me crazy. Why is this happening? I don’t see any other way to change it. 

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

I have been trying to figure out how to fix this for a week, you are a life-saver!!! ❤️ 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!!  After months of intermittently trying to fix this problem - and somehow not finding this particular thread in my searches - this problem is finally solved for me!!!!!  (At least it seems like it, so far - we’ll see what happens as the days go on).  Why in the world is this a glitch?  My last two Fitbits haven’t had the floor-counting capability so this goal is irrelevant.  I wouldn’t have ever thought of putting a random number in that line.

Best Answer

I have been having this problem for months with no resolution.  Changing other goals defaults the step goal back to 12000 steps.  If I just change the step goal and click set goal, go out of that screen and back in, it just resets it again.  It will not update goals no matter what I do.  Anyone else having this issue?  Customer service acted like I was crazy and said they put in a ticket but I doubt it, and I've never heard back from them.

Best Answer
0 Votes