Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you looking for a free virtual health and fitness accountability group?

Hey everyone!! Are any of you looking to join a virtual health and fitness accountability group? I run a free- online group thru facebook!

It is a bunch a women from different parts of the United States all cheering each other on! Everyone is of different ages and fitness levels!

We check in with each other with our workouts---most of us doing a Beachbody workout--share recipes and meal ideas that the entire family will eat. We post our hopes and goals. We cheer each other on when we reach them. And we help lift each other up when we stumble!

Please reach out to me on here or check me out on Facebook -- under Amy Wilkey Mefford and I would love to give you more information on how to join us!!

It is more than just another group to join. It is a community and really a family!

Coach Amy

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey everyone!! Are any of you looking to join a virtual health and fitness accountability group? I run a free- online group thru facebook!

It is a bunch a women from different parts of the United States all cheering each other on! Everyone is of different ages and fitness levels!

We check in with each other with our workouts---most of us doing a Beachbody workout--share recipes and meal ideas that the entire family will eat. We post our hopes and goals. We cheer each other on when we reach them. And we help lift each other up when we stumble!

Please reach out to me on here or check me out on Facebook -- under Amy Wilkey Mefford and I would love to give you more information on how to join us!!

It is more than just another group to join. It is a community and really a family!

Coach Amy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Coach Amy

Best Answer
0 Votes